Huntsville AL wood dealer

Someone was asking about a supplier last week of so. I just found the ad. I HAVE NOT used these folks. Just seen the ad. If you talk to them please let me know!

Here is the ad:

Kiln dried limber woodworkers special. Planed 4/4 8/4 red oak, white oak, cherry, walnut, butternut, maple, curly maple, beech 30 miles from Huntsville 931-937-6058 or 931-212-3233

Phone number is for Flintville, TN. Again, I have not even talked to them. Just saved the number for when my shop it done.

Reply to
Kudzu

It was me. Thank you for the info!

I tried to email you but it bounced back. I found someone near Florence that has green lumber that wants to supply. Email me and I'll forward the message.

-Mike

Reply to
Poseidon