How to make a perfect insert for a router plate

Since this comes up about hourly, why not make a bookmark of this page:

Pat Barber

Nothing, absolutely nothing about going to the post office.

Something tells me those guys at Bench Dawg don't know what they're talking about.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Notice how they switch back n' forth 'tween letters and nummers on the steps? Step 5a, 5b, then step 6. Slick, very slick. That way the marketing folk can say "in less than 10 steps!"

Reply to
mttt

mttt, ping me on the back channel.

UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Done'd, email'd.

[ Bright smile as I check one thing off my "Things To Do" list, for today... ]
Reply to
mttt