homemade air filtration unit?

Does anyone have the plans for a homemade air cleaner? It was posted here a while ago, It's made will an old furnace fan and a series of filters if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kevin DeVulder

I built mine without plans. Basically a box with a switch and an outlet wired in, big enough to hold the furnace fan and motor, and set up for three 16" furnace filters. I put iton wheels and have my 12" bandsaw and 9" ROS mounted on top.

I can take some pics if you'd like.Let me know.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

The plan and web site belong to Joe John.

Cod Bob Visit my web site at
the two "spam"s for email

Reply to
Cape Cod Bob

Sounds like mine except mine is hung from the rafters and only has two filters. One ordinary el cheapo furnace filter with an allergy-grade furnace filter behind it.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I don't have any plans, but you can make one out of a cheap box fan. Make simple wooden L-shaped brackets that screw in the box fan. Then, slip in one of those 3M furnace filters.

Layne

Reply to
Layne

Pretty basic design, ayup.