HF Coupon Availability?

uh oh! You have been plonked.

Reply to
Leon

easy wear trash man uniform

Reply to
Electric Comet

I have shown them the coupon on the screen of my smart phone with no issues.

They do not automatically apply available coupons. You have to be able to show it to them in some manner. Otherwise you pay the current shelf price or shelf sale price.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I'm pretty sure I'll survive. It'll be nice not seeing JC's name (or comments) associated with my posts. (Now let's see if he holds up his end of the bargain)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I have learned that he says that he plonks but does not. He plonked me years ago and started responding to me again several months ago. I think he simply plonks himself, so to speak. Had he plonked me, and others that he says he plonked, we would never see his responses. I think it is just too much for him to ignore us. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Smartphones allow the use of the same coupon multiple times. I always have the latest 20% off coupon in my gallery. So far they haven't asked for me to hand over my smartphone or delete the image. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03