help with a Milwaukee 5670 2hp router

I have a 5670 with a DOA plastic fan on the armature of the motor, anybody have a used/dead armature with a good fan I could beg/buy cheap?? I live in Oregon

Reply to
Larry Capelis

Maybe 5660 or 5680? Milwaukee should stock and if wear and distruction are due to tool defect, Milwaukee may cover, regardless of age!

(Routers)

Routerman P. Warner

replying to Larry Capelis, John C Attinello wrote: I don't know how old this post is, but I have a 5670 in near perfect shape. The case, base, cord, switch, brushes, 2 collets (one still in the bag) are all in in excellent shape, but it does not run. I know the parts are basically unavailable today (4/21/20). Contact me if your interested before I list it on eBay. $50 +$20 shipping

Reply to
John C Attinello

The post is 16 years old. I'm guessing that he's not still waiting for that fan. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I don't see a posted date.

Reply to
Hawk

That's because "John C Attinello" was using the usenet leach site homemoaners hub to post, rather than using a real usenet client (or the crappy google groups).

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I see dates of June 15, 2004 and June 16, 2004 on the first two posts in this thread. I am using Google Groups. Seems to work perfectly fine for me.

Reply to
ritzannaseaton

I'm not using Google Groups. I'm using Eternal-Sept via Thunderbird.

Reply to
Hawk

Do you not see dates on *any* posts?

You never have any idea of when a response was posted?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'm seeing it from our recent postings here and other topics, But for some reason, I do not see it with the OP on this topic.

Reply to
Hawk

I don't see the original post. The first one I see is by "John C Attinello". (Agent via Agent)

Reply to
krw

Perhaps there's a setting in Agent so that you don't see posts over X months/years old?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Or Agent's server doesn't keep posts that old.

Reply to
krw