Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard?

Help?

This image

shows a friends' sideboard that is missing the top shelf's crest rail.

The image

is a longer shot of the top shelf.

is a closeup showing the ghost of what was originally installed on the shelf.

My friends bought the item as is. It is quarter sawn white oak with walnut accents. We don't know how old the sideboard is. They want me to replace the back rail and would prefer that it look authentic.

If you can post or send pictures or descibe what the rail would have looked like, we would be grateful.

Thanks in advance Andy

Andy

Andy

Durn!

"I knew getting up this morning was a mistake!"

Reply to
Andy