does some one recognize ?

i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?

thanks in advance

Reply to
omrigez

i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?

thanks in advance

Reply to
omrigez

Link doesn't work for me (reading through browser at Google groups).

Reply to
bluemax1811-newsgroups

works for me but I don't know what the software is.

Reply to
toolguy

Wed, Feb 2, 2005, 7:58am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (omrigez) wonders: i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?

I believe that software would be the brain of Neal Barrett.

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

I took the liberty of converting it to a live link. No clue on the software.

Bill

Reply to
Anonymous

CW