Help finding and old magazine article

My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog. I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find the article. My collection is spotty!

Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for converting pictures into drawings?

Thanks in advance, SP

Reply to
Scott Purvis

(real email)
(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Scott wrote:>My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog.

FWW, June 2004. #170. And there ya go! Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote in

Tom, you da man! Thanks Scott

Reply to
Scott Purvis

I'm flipping through a library book I just checked out and low and behold there is a chapter on this. Look for "Design Your Own Furniture" by Jim Stack. Chapter four should do it for you.

Thunder

Reply to
Rolling Thunder

and

Thanks Thunder, this group never lets me down! SP

Reply to
Scott Purvis