Help!! Favor to ask please???

Folks, just joined the group and found a lot of helful ideas unfortunately my hard drive crashed and i've lost all favorite sites,family photos,plans and pics esp the ones that come with the faq.Please post all helpful sites,mortise and tennons ,jigs and even smoke houses and sausage making as well. thanks in advance and happy new year to all dp

Reply to
Dan Parrell

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Does you e mail work, I could e mail you a copy all my wood shop and WW tool etc favotiets. Remove NOSPAM from mine.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

They're all here:

Happy New Year.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

Hapy New Yeat to you as well.

Here is your New Year's resolution: I SHALL backup my computer on a regular basis. Your favorites folder would probably have fit on a floppy!

Repeat after me... I SHALL backup my computer on a regular basis....

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Anthony the addy is good but the file you sent isn't no attachment

sites,mortise

Reply to
Dan Parrell

Dan, you can see my collection at .

It's not sorted properly yet, unfortunately.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

Oh yea, they do.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

Dave you are a godsend thanks very much!!!!most helpful indeed

Reply to
Dan Parrell

- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 31 Dec 2003. Some tunes I like.

Dan Parrell

Dan,

Check your email for a zip file full of url's

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Reply to
Dan Parrell

Said,> > no attachment

Shouldnt I be able to add a folder as an attachment? Am using XP I tried to e mail Dan a copy of my favoriets folder, By........ Send to/Mail recipient/ Did not work, I dont know how it shoued up on his end. Then I tried by attach, Like you do a photo, but when I hit open, Favoriets, Attach, it just opend the favorites folder with in the little Box. Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

"It's easy when you know how..." Johnny Shines

Reply to
David DeCristoforo

I see, You MUST Zip it 1st. I usually do, but when I tried To Zip it, It kept Objecting, saying something about The ULR in such and such had cacatures in it's name that compressed folders could not store. tony D

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:58:28 -0330, "Dan Parrell" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Join? man,,, no one toll me i hadda join. . .man,,,i suppose i gotta send my dues to Groggy. . . .sigh

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock