have bedrock 602 and need advise

Hello,

I would like to get some advise and if possible an appraisal of this plane or for someone to steer me to an individual that is a known "expert". Thanks in advance.

my e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@jimselectronics.com just remove the "iscool" part and you know the rest. Chris

Reply to
Chris

Wally Goffeney

Wally Goffeney

You can look at the winning bids on eBay to get some idea as to the price range. There are some good webpages on Stanley planes, start with:

all the parts are original it may be worth a pretty penny. If not, it is still going to be in the pricey range for users.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt