Has the stanley 71 been discontinued?

I'm trying to fing replacement blades for the stanley 71 but I can't find anyone who even sells the 71 let along the blades - have they been discontinued. If you know of a source let me know.

Reply to
Damned if i know

"Damned if i know" wrote in news:ciBuc.594499$Pk3.108775 @pd7tw1no:

go to page 9 of the parts catalog (pdf file). They have 1/2", 1/4", and V for $5.35 each. Ordering instructions on the site. Looks like you could build a plane from the parts.

IIRC, Garrett Wade and Highland Hardware used to carry them also.

LD

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Reply to