Harbor Freight safety instructions

Yes and yes. Check out the secret menu-- fries "animal style" are an experience.

AFAIUI, all their meat comes from one plant, and they won't freeze it, so they can't get much further east than AZ.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

The chicken is edible.

Reply to
krw

Thanks, but not likely on my VA disability pension. I haven't been more than 60 miles from my house in almost nine years. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Beware of perfectly rectangular fish.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

LOL - Probably very good advice! : )

Reply to
Bill

Or the perfectly round ones that the lady in the cafeteria insisted were fresh because she caught them before she came to work at 7AM Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

LOL!!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Reply to
Matt

Nothing:

Steve
100% beef!

They probably use cow hair for fillers so they can claim 100% Bovine products.

Nothing:

Josepi