Grizzly Radial Press

Is anyone has experience on "Grizzly Radial Drill Press" ? Appreciate your comments.

I have one. Grizzly will make things right eventually when they go wrong, but I was probably naive to expect as much as I did. Face it,

200 bucks is 200 bucks. If you are looking for a high precision adjustable machine, I think you'll need to spend more.
Reply to
TSW632