CNC ROUTERS

See photos at.

CNCROUTER

page sets my teeth on edge.

You can put a blindfold on me and I can use a chisel and tell the wood grain direction. Attention to detail. I suggest you find a proofreader with the same facility and "Attention to detail" for the English language. If you know of no one, I have a PayPal account and can perform the service.

-- Mark (Married to a teacher. I can't get away from this stuff.)

Reply to
Mark Jerde