Grizzly G1022Z Tablesaw - Belt Replacement?

I have a Grizzly G1022Z that i need a belt for. The Parts List refers to 159 PVA43 V-BELT A-43. I'd rather not order it from Grizzly (to avoid shipping) and my guess it is a pretty standard belt. Anyone know what size belt I need to for this TS? Thanks

MikeW

Reply to
mtwallach

Take the belt to a place that repairs electric motors. They will have one in stock that will fit. Jim

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Or you could get a link belt ("Powertwist"). They cost quite a bit more than the standard V-belts, but in my experience (drill press, band saw) they will reduce vibration and noise, and the length is adjustable. Grizzly and Rockler carry them, and for local, you might check if there's a Grainger nearby. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Uh, you need an A-43

be available at many sources.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I did that on my Grizzly about 10 years ago and certainly have no regrets

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

The clue to the size is in the item number! Twice it mentions A-43, I would start there! Greg

Reply to
Greg O