Drill Press

I want to buy a drill press and have seen the Shop Fox table drill press (W1668) that has the oscillating spindle. Does anyone have any experience with it or comments about this drill press? Some of my concerns are whether it is really worth it to have the option of the oscillationg spindle and if it holds up with use. Thanks

Reply to
Bob