Grizzley G0444

Besides the manual, this site will help.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I picked mine up today...

Great shape no box damage. Got the instructions & started to read them...

I am a real newby when it comes to this stuff.

What does it mean to "tune" a table saw.

From what I have read it appears that I need to get a micrometer and measure how much the arbor moves up and down. And how much the saw blade wobbles from left to right...

Pictures would be help full....

Thanks folks.

You all recommended a Griz; and from looking at what I got in the box it is more table saw than I know how to use.

Reply to
paradox

A GREAT reference to have in the shop:

Not as good, but still an excellent reference:

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .