Greene and Greene end table

I just posted pics and a photobucket story of a G&G style end table. This was another Darrell Peart inspired design, from his book "Design Elements for the Workshop".

Here's the link to my entire picture set:

Click on "Show albums and stories" arrow on the left side of the page, and then on "Greene and Greene...".

There's also a small gloat in the Estate Sale album. ~400 bd. ft. of walnut for $400. "Pretty good deal round these parts." I also picked up a fair amount of clamps, files & rasps, .... :) Enjoy!

Reply to
tsnider

Beautifully executed!

Reply to
Swingman

There's also a small gloat in the Estate Sale album.

That's nice. Great job.

That estate sale had something for everyone, including some large cross cut slabs. Visiting shops as that is an inspiration, in and of itself. It's shops as that, that makes you wish you could have visited with the owner, also.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny