new Greene & Greene work

Hello! I am a custom furniture maker working primarily in the style of Greene & Greene. I have recently added several new designs to my portfolio. I would very much appreciate feedback on the new designs. thank you,

Darrell Peart

Armchair:

of Drawers:
Table with bolection inlay:

Darrell Peart Custom made Furniture reminiscent of Greene & Greene

Darrell Peart

As always, your craft is excellent, Darrell. I really like the armchair, the two other pieces are also very nice, though I would use less exposed jointwork.

Kim

Reply to
Kim Whitmyre

I love the prices ... and hope he is really getting them. Probably take me six months to do one of those pieces, and even if I got double, I'd still starve to death.

Reply to
Swingman

I don't know too much about furniture design, but isn't exposed jointwork indicative of A&C style, especially Greene & Greene?

-Chris

Reply to
Chris

These URL's will work much better!

Kim Whitmyre

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:02:30 GMT, "Darrell Peart" pixelated:

YOU, sir, will never go hungry. I'll bet you've never had a piece NOT sell. Keep up the good work.

I had the delight to see half a showroom full of Ellis and Stickley reproductions in a furniture store in downtown Anchorage last month. Those and G&G are my absolute favorite styles.

Refreshing Graphic Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques