Invitation to a Open Shop

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an open house on Saturday April 5th, from 1 - 5pm to celebrate the completion of my new shop in Seattle.

are welcome - please RSVP for the address if you plan on attending.

Darrell Peart

Custom Furniture in the style of Greene and Greene

Reply to
Darrell Peart

Boy, if there's a shop and work that I'd go to Seattle to see, Darrell, it'd be yours.

Unfortunately, I'm 2,625 miles away in Tn.

Good luck with the open house.

jc

Reply to
joe

Hi Joe - stop by if you ever get to Seattle

Reply to
Darrell

Congrats on the new shop. I would love to see it and some of your work (very inspirational stuff), but you're too darn far away from NC.

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

As others, I'd love to come, but the trip from FL is a long one.

Funny though, I was just going through your Greene & Greene design elements book and Jim Tolpin's Toolbox Book. Now I'm sketching out a standing tool cabinet based on the Thorsen sideboard design details, with modular construction like the Reinhold Faeth tool chests.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Reply to
DS

Very nice! I would really like to see your shop, but the commute from West Virginia is a killer! Regards Dave G.

Reply to
Dave

Cool invitation. Best of luck to you. However, one request regarding your website, the video you have must be very windows-centric, all I get to see is a quick flash of the dust collector if I use Mplayer, and nothing if xine is the player. Maybe a flash, real-player, or quick-time movie would be more broadly viewable.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Scratch that, it is in Quick-time, the Konquerer viewer wasn't using Quick-time. Looks very cool in FireFox.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I've surfed your entire site and I am thoroughly impressed. I've added your website to my bookmarks for future inspiration.

When I make the journey from central Canada to your neck of the woods I'll certainly contact you for an invitation to visit.

Cheers.

Michael

Reply to
toolman946 via CraftKB.com

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice in the 3d view of your new shop that there's a deep dark hole in the center. Careful not to step into that thing!

Reply to
DS

Reply to
Jim Behning

Darrell,

Thanks for the invite. Its a long comute from South Carolina...but...I might be coming out that way in a year or two, when the LOML retires...I was born at Ft. Lewis and would like to come back for a visit.

Nice shop!

Skip

Skip Williams

Thanks Dave - If you ever make it out this way - stop in ......Darrell

Reply to
Darrell

visit......Darrell

Reply to
Darrell

Hi Jim, Here is the link to the metro trip planner - I gave it a starting point in Pioneer Square ( actually my old shop address)

will be in the production mode but we'll be gald to show you around the shop. Send me an email a day or two before to remind me so I won't be out running errands. See you then - Darrell

Reply to
Darrell

Hi Skip - Fort Lewis was a familiar place to me back in the 70's when I was in the National Guard. Stop by if you make it out this way. =2E...Darrell

Reply to
Darrell