great new resource for castle lovers

Castles.fm is a wonderful site to go and check out if your interested in building model castles or want to purchase a pre-built model castle. Also feel free at any time to call the owner and and pick his brain he is so well educated and his castles are so strong that I (weighing 220 lbs) can stand on these things and they will not break.

Please do me the favor and check this site out

place to get presents for the castle lovers that you know. Also the owner builds castles for your pets just tell him how big your pet is and what functional you want.

Thank you guys for your time and let me know if this is helpful for you.

Reply to
castles.fm