Great folding stand for $29.00

Hello all, I've just purchased this folding keyboard stand from Musician's Friend.

is adjusttable in length and height and has a 395 lb capacity. I plan on using it as a folding router table but it would work great as a miter saw table, or portable workbench also. I have no affiliation with the company other than being a satisfied customer. Gene

Reply to
Gene T

Gene, it looks a bit unstable to me, back to front to be used for a router. Be careful.

Reply to
Rob Mitchell