Folding rules?

Does anyone know where to find a new 2' folding rule (the old style)? Is there a company that still makes them?

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Here's a 36"

has a 24" called a Critter or some such.

Reply to
A Dog Named Stain

Bob:

I have a three foot folder from Rabone (No 1167) that I believe I got from Garrett Wade. I don't know if they have a two foot in their line.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Reply to
Matt Zach

Garrett Wade has them.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I've picked up a couple of decent ones from Ebay...may be worth a try.

Good luck Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

i've found several in good condition at antique shops since they all assume it is an antiquated form of measuring

Reply to
mel

Is it? Seems not that long ago they were for sale everywhere. Is that really no longer the case?

Reply to
Silvan

no it's not. I meant it's assumed by the antique dealers that's it's an outdated form of measuring

Reply to
mel

Reply to
BRuce