folding screen

Hi everyone I want to make a Victorian style folding screen and would like to use double action hinges so the sections can fold either way. I've searched the web and can't find a source anywhere., Anyone got any ideas, or maybe a supplier reading this that stocks them could reply?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Did you try woodfit.co.uk ?

Reply to
Stuart B

I have just contacted them. Thanks very much for your reply.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I've only been to 2 well known sites and found DA hinges...very pricey though £9 for a pair blow that.

Reply to
George

I bet that when the moths fly out of your wallet they are wearing sunglasses.

Reply to
Cosmo Smallpiece