Folding L Bracket?

This small screen has a folding L bracket.

have a larger screen that i've taken from a laptop, like this, but it has no folding L-bracket
I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?

Reply to
Tod Jones

Use the laptop hinges and some wood?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

plastic plate stand and some glue

near the bottom at

Owain

Book rest. Or desk-standing photo frame. Or small tee hinge (as on garden gates) used either sideways or with the long bit pointing downwards and a bit of string to limit its opening.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

Not an L bracket, but i've found this which does the job really well.

These folders for iphones and tablets, that come bundled with keyboards for them. The holder holds the iphone or tablet nicely. And can hold my Dell laptop screen.

Is there a cheaper form of this kind of holder?

Reply to
Tod Jones

ah I see. a book holder or plate stand seems closest..as suggested.

thanks

Reply to
Tod Jones