Great design or not?

http://www.small-cabin.com/forum/6_5964_0.html
This looks interesting but three boards per layer seems like a lot to me. Better to frame, insulate, and use the boards for siding? What do you think?
Mike
replying to Michael, Iggy wrote: It's bad unknowledgeable design, though they got the roof right. A shed needs to breathe and react to the environment as quickly as possible. Adding insulation, even in the form of 3 layers of wood, will and does create condensation...very bad. Just go with the tried and true stick framing with a pressure treated plywood skin...nothing else. Or, if you have high moisture contact and no guttering or eave overhang, then do the skin out of waterproof cement board.
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 12:35:56 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

Some insight into R Factors of framed and log wall: https://www.uaf.edu/files/ces/publications-db/catalog/eeh/EEM-00852.pdf
His R values should be okay. He doesn't have too many windows or doors, for heat/AC to escape and the cabin isn't very big.
I'd have preferred more windows.... let the natural light in! A skylight or two, maybe?.... And a fireplace/chimney, for my idea of a cabin.
The cabin build: The concept seems neat. Seems like a lot of work, though, laminating all those boards.... at least for my 65 yr old mind, these days. At 20-25, I'd probably thought to give him a hand and enjoyed it. All elements seem practical.
If one has even a reasonable idea about something, then hell, give it a go and see what happens.
Sonny