Government Liquidation Table Saws

Anyone ever go here ?

did a search for table saws and they have several unisaws, and even a powermatic. Might get a deal if you are near a military base. I am near Fort Campbell and Fort Knox and no woodworking equipment at either of these places.

Regards, Charlie in Kentucky

Reply to
Charlie Campney

Wow, I got my eye on that 102' Torpedo recover vessel. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Interesting walk... one of the sites is pretty close to me. This beast would intrigue me if I had my own utility company.

Eric Ryder

The biggest problem is that the gub'ment likes to season it's old wooddorking machines out of doors until it has a nice red fuzz on all the machined surfaces.

Otherwise, you can find some deals.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Cool, this may be where I finally buy a trailer. Ft Hood has lots and lots of 1.5 ton trailers, and I live in Austin :)

Thanks for the link!

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed
102' Torpedo? I thought the vessel would be bigger'n that...
Reply to
Greg Millen