WTB Unisaw

What are the best sources for a Unisaw (new or used) in NC, preferably in the Piedmont?

TIA

Reply to
LoboMike

Good morning,

Try

have stores in Hickory, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh. I've only been to the store in Winston-Salem, but they've several cabinet saws on the floor for you to explore. I've seen sawdust on the floor from time to time, so I know they power up some of the equipment. You'd have to ask though.

Another is Woodworkers Supply in Graham (east of Burlington on I-40) ...

though I've not been there yet.

Uncle Lucky (Lance ... snipped-for-privacy@aol.com ) occasionally advertises used Unisaws and other woodworking equipment ... he's in the Raleigh area. Do a Google search (DAGS) on 'Uncle Lucky', or 'Raleigh' and 'Unisaw', after selecting rec.woodworking as the group to search.

Where in the Triad are you?

Rick (in Kernersville)

Reply to
Rick

try tarheel filing off highway 64 near the beltline in raleigh. you would have to get the number and call for directions but he sells high end tools at more reasonable prices than the local woodworking stores. skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Hmm, I will have to try them again but 2 years ago they were high on there prices and not very helpful. Mind you I only went there once (that was enough) but I did not see any bargains.

Woodcraft also has a store on Glenwood in Raleigh. Between the 2 mentioned in the 1st reply and this one, you should be able to get a deal. I bought mine from The Woodworking Store" (Klingspor) when they were running a package deal. Call them up or look on line and see what specials they are running.

BRuce (Bens> >

Reply to
BRuce