Good books for bar plans

I've already DAGS, looking for some first hand experience with books that you've used.

Anyone found an informative source for bar plans?

I'm thinking more along the lines of this:

this:

Joe

SonomaProducts.com

RE: Subject

Have paid for many a stool and/or brick behind the bar of a good many establishments around the country; however, they never let me leave with them.

Bad planning on my part.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

this subject.

What I usually do is google images until I see some designs I like, go the sites to see what kinds of pics are available; and start figuring out how I would build the object.

Ain't brain-surgery and with some time I can usually come up with some plans or a good set of shop sketches.

RonB

Reply to
RonB