Going To London

Hi

I'm going over to the pond to London for a few weeks. Any good wood working stores I should go to? Names, address? I'm interested in hand tools and small power tools.

Thanks!

Al Morgan

Reply to
allen.morgan

wrote : : I'm going over to the pond to London for a few weeks. Any good wood : working stores I should go to? Names, address? I'm interested in : hand tools and small power tools.

Al, and others, can find these details on my web site - UK Old and New Tool Dealers For UK visitors, some very approximate secondhand prices & weather notes

Jeff G

-- Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK Email: username is amgron ISP is clara.co.uk

Jeff Gorman

Al,

Stick a post on

Rgds