Gloat!! - Yes, you will hate me. :-)

thou doth truly sucketh.

Reply to
Joe

:-)

There are some spots of grainy surface rust on the track that the fence clamps against, and a bit of paint or something that was spilled here and there on the table top. Other than that, it's pretty spotless.

I picked up the Boeshield 3 pack at Woodcraft, which has the T-9 protectant, the rust remover, and the bit/blade gunk remover/lube.

Plus I got these guys in case I need them...

I'm getting ready to true it all up and double check everything.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Just for information: In case folks don't have a Woodcraft near (I buy mail order :() I spotted the Boeshield 3-pack at Sears the other day (walking through - didn't buy anything :).

Reply to
keithw86

OH! I checked my Sears and couldn't find it.

In any case, let me tell you their rust remover works like gangbusters.

Reply to
-MIKE-