The Dryer Gods Hate Me

This is weird. The MW dryer is not working for me. I wash my own clothes and the family linens. My husband washes his clothes and the dryer works for him! He overloads the dryer and I usually wash a medium load. I put my clothes in and the dryer stays cool. Do I need to do a maximum load of wash for this dryer to work for me? I would say the dryer is at least ten years old, as it came with the house over 7 years ago. My thought is that you shouldn't over-load washers and dryers with too many pounds of clothing. He used to work for an industrial laundry (Steiner) repairing giant washers and dryers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Skirmishd

you are probably setting the dryer to air dry.. the husband is probably putting the dryer on the heat side.. it will make a difference..... let him set it for you and then you run it....

Reply to
jim

Hi,

How does it not work? Not dry fast enough? Doesn't run?

Not normally, maybe he should be doing all the laundry if the dry works for him ;)

True!

jeff Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Check to see if you have offended or disrespected any of the Egyptian pantheon. Sekhmet, Isis. Anubis. Osiris...ad infinitum. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

And put in a good word for the Gods Frigidaire, Hotpoint, General Electric, and all the others?

I wonder sometimes, it sure sometimes seems that appliances are posessed by evil spirits.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon