Gloat Bosch Plunge Router BAse

I bought a 1617EVS fixed base at a pawn shop about three months ago. Near new $45

I gets better

I was in Lowes today passing through the tools talking to the tool guy. I saw a plunge base for the1617 behind some stock. Asked him about it he said it was an extra and they would like to get rid of it. He called management and put $25 for it. SOLD

Bosch 1617EVS combo for $70.

Some days it pays to get out of bed.

Reply to
rllipham

Considering that I paid almost that much for the RA1164 Undertable Router Base, I'd have to say you suck.

Jo

Reply to
John

It's unanimous, you do suck!