Get them while they are hot.

:

you don't have to worry about that pesky wiring out to the shop.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

FrozenNorth wrote in news:jl9qe8$1gh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Another great solution for our energy problems!

Reply to
Han

Lots of April fools..

So far the Veritas is the best.

:

>> Now you don't have to worry about that pesky wiring out to the shop.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Happy April Fools Day!

Reply to
news

Yabbut, does it do 3-phase? ;)

-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud

Reply to
Larry Jaques

:

>> Now you don't have to worry about that pesky wiring out to the shop. Will cause cancer in California

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news:7 snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Do cancer patients in California have to wear warning stickers? "Warning: This person contains cancer, a compound known to the state of California to cause cancer."

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

It would save a lot of money to just put up some big sign at the Kalifornia border that the whole state causes cancer. But Kalifornia isn't into saving anybody any money.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

No, they've sped up that process by tattooing it on: a nice little back-of-the-neck barcode. Get yours TODAY!

-- Life is an escalator: You can move forward or backward; you can not remain still. -- Patricia Russell-McCloud

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Or stickers because they had Cemo ?!

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Treatment using radio isotopes, brachytherapy, can leave a patient radioactive for days. After release from hospital*, they are usually advised to try to avoid contact with certain classes of people, such as pregnant women, for a period of time.

*Although some may be treated on a purely outpatient basis, in some cases a stay in hospital, in special treatment rooms which are checked and de-contaminated after each patient, may be required; notably for HDR.
Reply to
Stuart