GENERAL INTERNATIONAL JOINTER

Anyone have any experience with the 6" GI Jointer"

Dave

Reply to
Dave S

Todd

Reply to
JGS

I've had one for over a year and would recommend it. It has gone through lots of hard maple.

I think (not positive) that FWW (?) gave them a very good review a while back, which was a part of my decision process

No problems at all, good fit and finish. The manual left a bit to be desired. In a conversation with the General Rep last year at the Durham wood, he agreed and said they were fixing it.

If you are considering King, Marks Machinery here in Ottawa carries both.

...R

Reply to
BMR

Picked one up from Marks's today $750, tax included, cash and carry. Took about 2 hours to assemble and set up and it works like a charm.

Dave

Reply to
Dave S