FYI: "Cutting Edge Woodworker" on Discovery Home and Leisure

I just found this item today even though the information is a bit stale. For those woodworkers in the UK or expatriots who have access to Discovery Home and Leisure TV, a new series produced by I2I Television called "Cutting Edge Woodworker" has started. Here is a clipping from the web page

describing the program.

Cutting Edge Woodworker

8th September 2003

Designer/maker Paul Bradburn produces 15 pieces of contemporary furniture.

Furniture maker and interior designer Paul Bradburn shows you how to design and build your own furniture. The furniture is the very best in modern design, handmade, beautifully crafted using American oak, Canadian maple and cherry woods. Each piece is designed by Paul, especially for the series.

Series starts 15th October- 11th November 2003 - every Wednesday from 9pm on Discovery Home and Leisure.

Reply to
Robert MacKinnon