Full Size Two Person Chair Glider Plans Needed

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

Reply to
Tim

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.

Reply to
Leon

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated. I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.

Reply to
Tim

needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

tried. Lots of plans but none full size.

Would you like for me to build it for you too? Seriously.

Reply to
Leon