FS: SF Bay Area - Delta 10" Table Saw

Delta 10" table saw on a new custom made trapezoidal stand with a one horse power motor. The saw has been completely restored within the last six months. It was completely disassembled, sand blasted, primed and painted Delta gray. The arbor bearings were replaced. The saw is functionally new, but it is actually about 65 years old - pre- 1941. It is different in that the table tips rather than the blade. This allow the motor to be mounted under the saw, like a cabinet saw, rather than in back of the saw like a contractors saw. The other benefit is that it takes up less floor space. The saw is very heavy but I've built casters in to the new stand so it move around pretty easily. The saw has a JetLock fence - the same fence that comes with Delta saws today. It allows rip cuts up to 25" to the right of the blade. I'd like to get $175 for the saw. I have lots of pictures so e-mail me [jgtr AT comcast DOT net - remove the words in CAPS and replace with "@ " and "."

Reply to
Jeff