FS: [Seattle Area] Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister DC-1100CK

-- Seattle Area only, will not ship --

Jet Dust Collector with Filter Canister: Model DC-1100CK

This is a great filter canister based dust collector that filters upto

2 microns! It's probably the best hobbyist dust collector in the market. It's barely a year old and I've not even filled half the bag yet. I have a few spare lower bags.

Some specs:

- 1.5 HP motor

- Filters down to 2 micron particles

- Specified capacity of 1,100 cfm

- You can wire it for 230V if you want (110V by default)

- Two 4" inlets (instead you can easily convert this to using one 6" inlet)

I have all the origianl boxes and user manual.

Asking: $360.00

Reply to
Anil Kalagatla

MSgeek

Reply to
MSgeek

Hmm.. the best price I've seen is approx $440 at ToolSeeker:

you've to *buy* more tools to make use of your "rebate" :-)

This way you get a (barely used) Dust Collector for a decent price with no taxes or shipping :-)

I'll also throw in a brand new Woodstock Cyclone preseparator lid:

email me to continue this conversation.

Thanks Anil

Reply to
Anil Kalagatla