FS--REDUCED to Free + Postage

Allright, you outlasted me:

Genuine U-Bild plans for a generic corner cab, 47" tall by 29" deep, that will take a 27" TV. Never used, read with one eye only, in original resealable plastic bag. Retail $9.95, take it for free plus postage.

Bob Schmall Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious. Richard Feynman

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Bob Schmall states:

Let me know what the postage is.

Charlie Self "Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger." Thucydides

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
nospambob

Arghh!

You should have held out until he offered free postage.

Reply to
mp

$4.95

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Plus a $5.99 handling charge ;)

Reply to
Rob V

Works for me. I think I have your address, but let's not bet. Email it and I'll mail a check today or tomorrow.

Charlie Self "Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger." Thucydides

Reply to
Charlie Self

It's an amount of money used to mail something, attached to the package in the form of stamps. But that's not important right now...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Surely you can't be serious.

todd

Reply to
todd

Roger. And don't call me Shirly.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Possibly the best exchange in a movie that, IMHO, is one of the funniest ever made, is the one between Kareem (Roger Murdock)and Billy.

Reply to
todd

Sorry but the funniest exchange ever in any movie was in "The Pink Panther"

Actually there are two tied for the funniest...

Clouseau asks the county dweller "your dog, does he bite...?"

man replies, "no"

whereupon Clouseau attempts to pet the dog at the man's feet, the dog then bites Clouseau on the hand...

Clouseau exclaims, "I thought you said your dog did not bite !!..."

the man replies, "zat is not my dog..."

Earlier or possibly later, it's been a while, in the same film, Clouseau manages to completely destroy a Steinway piano, the owner of which tells him,

"monseiur, that is a priceless Steinway...!!!!!"

Clouseau replies, "not anymore..."

Funniest lines ever uttered in a motion picture...

John Emm> > >> On 26 Apr 2004 14:54:16 GMT, Charlie Self

Reply to
John Emmons

Dave Hinz responds:

Roger? I thought it was Dave?

Charlie Self "Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger." Thucydides

Reply to
Charlie Self

Naah, it's an entirely different kind of poster. Alltogether.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

No, although it was Peter Sellers (as President of USA) the funniest line ever in a film was:

"There will be no fighting in the War Room"

in Dr. Strangelove. That film had a lot of great lines tho.

Just on TCM the other night - my wife: "Your not going to watch that again are you?"

I did.

Love that movie (and most Peter Sellers' stuff).

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Not that it matters much, but the Steinway scene is from "A Shot in the Dark", the second of the Clouseau films. And does _not_ involve "Sir Charles Panther, the infamous Lytton".

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Dave Hinz responds:

Shirley Alltogether? Strange name for a guy.