FREE SEEDS - POSTAGE PAID

Hi Folks: Its that time of year again and Ive collected a variety of tomato seeds (18 types) and have extra seeds to share with anyone who might like to try them. If interested, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@freenet.carleton.ca and Ill mail them off to you before the winter winds begin to arrive. TOMATOES Yellow Pear First Lady Red Star Early Pick Russian Sweet Million Buffalo - does great in planter container (seeds from Ireland) Better Bush Big Boy Shirley - also great in planter container (seeds from Ireland) Celebrity Early Girl New Yorker Marglobe (one of my favourites) Prudens Purple (one tomato weighed in at 1 lb. 13oz.!) Ponderosa - planted old, old seed this year and was surprised - one weighed 13 oz., and one 14 oz. Ill certainly grow them again next season. Monte Carlo - another favourite Wonder Boy - Dont be shy folks, send in your request and enjoy some beauties next season:) Happy in the garden, Helen

Reply to
Helen J. Foss

Madgardener

Helen (aka "The Saint") will no doubt answer for herself, but I did hear from her that she has been having email problems as well. I don't hit "reply" to her messages, but instead cut & paste her email address into a new message. They don't seem to bounce.

Hope everybody's computer clouds blow over soon!

Reply to
Persephone

I'd like an assortment--labelled in possible. I like tomatoes but, so far, they don't seem to like my garden. How much postage and what's your snail mail address? zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec