Free plans and projects

To all woodworkers around here:

Here is my website with tons of free plans, photos and discounts on tools:

Bay Area Dave

ignore this imposter idiot.

dave

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Dave, this makes you the genuine idiot - you do realise that, don't you?

Reply to
Greg Millen

right on the head, Greg.

LOL.....

Reply to
bridger

Greg, this is the best one I've read here in a long time. Priceless.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

if Prozac works well for impulse shoppers, maybe it'll work to curb your fixation on me, DB.

dave

Dave Balderst> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

is that where you'd like me to smack you?

dave

snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

That is too funny!

Greg Millen wrote:

Reply to
Jules

As is so typical of you, someone tries to point out that you have managed to embarrass yourself (yet again) and you respond with a potty mouth and physical threats (elsewhere in the thread).

Your friend the "Imposter Idiot" and you have a lot in common.

Reply to
Greg Millen

physical threats???? you've gone off the deep end.

you can't tell a tongue-in-cheek silly comment from a serious one. I bet I'd even dislike you in "real" life, Greg!

dave

Greg Millen wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Dave baby, you may be many, maybe even all of the things people have been calling you, but you have to realize, that the way things have been going here lately, you are a very small fish in a very large pond.

Reply to
John

I thought things were fishy around here.

dave

John wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave