B.A.D. joke

How dose bay area dave change a light bulb?

Gets on a ladder holds the bulb and lets the world revolve around him CHRIS

Reply to
Chris

Tom Kohlman

Tom, I'm ashamed FOR you; that wasn't very funny. Are you using the same writer that Keeter hired a few months back? His attempts at humor was sorely lacking for a while, but he's almost back in top form.

thanks for encouraging Chris...NOT!

dave

Tom Kohlman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
Chris Melanson

got a B.A.D. case of low self esteem today, Chris?

dave

Chris Melans> Good one I would have no problem beleiving that. But then he would make a

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I am not necessarily defending Dave but, What a hypocrite you are here.

You said,

What the hell dose this have to do with woodworking?

At least his post was preceded with OT. Are you the pot calling the kettle black?

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Chris Melanson

I know he's back. Everyone that hangs here knows the difference between my irreverence and the impostor's foulness.

Like I said a few weeks back, I never post URL's related to anything of mine. I rarely post on the binaries either.

The troll is one of the regulars. Pretty low, huh?

dave

Chris Melans> Not BAD Dave good to see you have a sence of humor.

Reply to
Bay Area Dave