FS Powermatic 64a few months old

Long string of stupidity and trying to improve a dumb deal with local Woodcraft and I bought a Powermatic 64a this last March or April. Barely used, not one project. Paid $810 + tax. for saw. Another $50 for 24x27" extension table with legs. I wanted a Unisaw, and should have bought one then but chickened out. Found out the contractor with extensions takes as much room as a cab saw. Also combining Router table with an Incra fence takes quite a bit of room. Anothe rveyr expensive lesson learned. The beis copy powermatic fence and rail are still in the box, as well as the second cast wing. i put an incra TS32 LS on for a fence (not included) So they weren't used. All this talk of a nickel test prompted me to buy align-it steel pulleys and link belt. Also put on PALS on rear trunion for blade to miter slot alignment. Also. To say it is like new is an understatement. It is currently wired for 220V. I will switch it back to

115V if that is the preference. Have three unuse zero clearance inserts. Blah blah blah. Lets talk.

I will include: Saw, 2 cast wings, 30" Accu-fence (beismeyer style)

24x27 extension table with legs stock insert + three zero clearnace inserts Link belt and balanced steel pulleys (nice improvement over stock)

Would consider negotiating: Incra 32" LS positioner and fence and TS3a 72" Rails (currently installed) Wood pecker 28x21 left side extension with cutout for Jessem Router-lift (also currently installed) Forrest WW2 thin kerf 40 tooth. Couple years old (Babied)

Chicago area (western Suburbs, close to I-88) Come cut something on it. You'll see it is nice. No shipping

From what I am seeing, I can ebay it for about $600. Get me in the ballpark and it is yours. If you are intersted in the Incra we can talk.

I once understood that we didn't put FS items in here but i see plenty now. My apologies if my doing so offends anyone. Believe me (I have receipt proof) I am not profitting.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Bob by Chicago)

Reply to
Bob by Chicago

I just sent you email.

Would like to see on Thursday afternoon.

John Housley

Reply to
Big John