FS: or trade 4" joiner knives

I have a set of three sharp Craftsman #9-2291 4" joiner knives. I have a 6" joiner and no joiner knife stretcher. Will sell or trade for 6" and pay differance or? In San Carlos Ca. Scott

Reply to
ShakasCaregiver

One all the way to the front, one all the way to the back, cut on in half and split it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ebay has knife stretchers galore. Simply apply to the top of the knives.

And beam stretchers, and...

M--

Reply to
Michael Baglio