FS: heater on ebay

No affiliation with the seller, just wish I was in Connecticut to take advantage....

Joe C.

You wish you could pay about retail for a heater? Go to the store. Who are you kidding?

Reply to
toller

Let alone the fact that you can ship 'em UPS

Reply to
Eric Johnson

Toller,

Please let me know where you got that retail price. I posted earlier about BTU requirements because I am in the market for one of these heaters, although not the 75,000 BTU model. The best price I've seen on the 45,000 BTU is $474 and $568 for the 75k BTU. If the EBay auction at $400 for

75kBTU is that out of line, help me save a couple of bucks!

Thanks!

Joe

Reply to
Joe C.

It has 5 days to run. It will be up to $800 by the time it sells. The price means nothing until about 40 seconds before the end.

Reply to
toller

I have seen the 45K for just under $449 on the 'net. Call around localy. I have seen them at some local hardware/farm stores for a good price. Don't forget that if you order off the 'net you will probaby pay shipping. Greg

Reply to
Greg O