Purchasing tomato plants online

Last year I purchased Cherokee Purple plants online, and I don't remember what the name of the site was. Any suggestions? I can't start them from seed, so I need to purchase plants. This variety was our favorite last year, and also was the best performer. There was plenty of fruit to share with friends.

Thanks, Caroline

Reply to
The Popovics

These are pretty rare. I did find two E-bay sales of plants for them... both from the same seller 3 & 6 plant sets. Not much time left on them

?ViewItem&category=20536&item=2397470825&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVWDiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY,

Reply to
DigitalVinyl

Hi Caroline,

The Chef's Garden has Cherokee purple tomato plants. I've never ordered from them, but they say the plants are in stock.

Marj

Reply to
M. Tiefert

Also try these guys: