FS Grizzly 6" Jointer

I saw this posted to the DFW.FORSALE group and thought someone here might be interested.. I don't know the guy or anything other than what was posted below.

Stuart Johnson Red Oak, Texas

**************************************************************** From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Subject: FS-New Grizzly Jointer Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:41:32 -0600

Model G1182HW 6" Jointer Brand new, unassembled and still in the unopened box complete with cosmoline coated parts. I decided to get a larger jointer, and this one cost too much to ship back. See

for specs. From the factory it costs $325.00 plus $55.00 shipping. I'm asking $300.00 and you come pick it up in Carrollton.

Email snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Stuart Johnson