AC Floor People // Question About Dealers

There are many fine dealers in AC.

There are also some dealers who do a terrible wash, or shuffle in big clumps in the riffle, or occasionally skimp and try to get by with only two riffles.

It seems to me that the only way that this can persist is if no one, meaning floor people, ever say anything to them.

So my question is, why not? Is it because the dealers are your chums and you feel you can't give them constructive criticism? Is it because the whole place is fatigued?

Does anyone care about this kind of stuff?

Reply to
KIMOSABE

KIMOSABE

No.

Reply to
B A R R Y

That's why I changed the subject line, so people wouldn't be bothered with this.

Reply to
KIMOSABE

Your second post hadn't shown up yet, so I didn't know to ignore the post.

Reply to
B A R R Y