FS Dust Collector Hose and Fittings

I've completed my conversion to 6" PVC and have the 4" flex hose and fitting available. They are USED but in reasonable condition. The hose and fittings are located in Bucks County PA (between Philadelphia and Trenton, just off I 95) and are for sale.

4" hose Two 10' lengths Two 5' lengths and some 30" pieces

4" fittings One "Y" fitting Three "T" fittings

3" hose One 6' and one 3'

Plus lots of grounding wire

trixie AT energytactics DOT com

Reply to
Howard

Sorry I can't purchase anything but I'm wondering where you were able to find 6" PVC? I'm having trouble finding it locally....

thanks-

Howard wrote:

Reply to
bradnh

Any plumbing wholesaler should have it...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Since my BIL is a master plumber I just went to the plumbing supply house and got them to order it. However even they had to be whacked on the side of the head to get them to order ASTM 2379 S&D (sewer and drain) rather than schedule 40 which is much heavier and more expensive. Interestingly Lowes near me (Bucks County PA) carries 6" S&D fittings and some pipe. Lowes is only about 25% more than the supply house price.

Reply to
Howard

I found 6" S&D with fittings at Lowes.

SteveP.

Reply to
Highland Pairos

Did you use 6" blast gates near the main or 4" at the machine? If you used

6" where did you get them? How did you adapt from 6" pipes to 4" ports on your machines? Just 6" to 4" adaptors?

SteveP.

Reply to
Highland Pairos

Reply to
Joseph Connors

All the blast gates are located close to the machines usually there is less than 3 feet of flex hose.. The gates are shop made from 3/4 MDF bolted together. They form the transition from 6" to 4" (one side is

6", the slide is 6" and the other side is 4"). There are no adapters.

Howard

Reply to
Howard